- Committees are formed at the Convention but may be modified as needed during the term.
- Lodge members may serve on committees.
- Chairs of standing committees (Executive, Nominating, Finance, Membership and Recruiting, Scholarship, and Culture and Programs) must be Board members and serve on all subcommittees of said standing committee.
- Acts on District business.
- Comprised of the officers: District Master, Vice District Master, Secretary, Treasurer, Executive Board member.
- Chaired by the District Master
- Meets four times per year or as needed. Meetings are via Zoom.
Membership and Recruiting Committee
- Establishes protocol for the nomination, selection and ratification of Board officers, oversees elections, acclimates new board members, and tracks board member and officer history
- Chaired by the Vice Chairman
- This committee handles marketing and promotional efforts (advertising, giveaways, online sales, etc.) to support the recruiting effort.
- Organizes exhibit opportunities and researches advertising and speaking opportunities at various venues.
- Oversees social media opportunities.
- Keeps records of the membership
- Assists the Membership Secretary in the execution of his/her duties and addresses membership issues (fees, benefits, notifications)
- Maintains the Wild Apricot membership database and e-mail address database – answering questions about how to use the Wild Apricot software, troubleshooting problems, monitoring posts for unanswered questions or conflicts.
- Chaired by the Membership Secretary
- Responsible for managing the Lodge’s finances
- Chaired by the Treasurer
Culture and Programs
- Organizes and develops programs to enhance the knowledge of Scandinavian heritage; at Convention and within the three communities.
- Aims to interest the members and guests in relevant cultural activities.